1997-01 (BS '02)
- Tiffany Bell received back-to-back WBCA/Kodak All-American honorable mention in 2000 and 2001 following stellar seasons in which she was named Mid-American Conference player of the week 7 times.
- At graduation, she was the 2nd leading career scorer in UB women's basketball history, with 1,632 points; her 19.0 point average in 1999-2000 is the highest ever as are her 517 points the following year.
- Bell holds the top 2 spots in single-game scoring (37 and 36 points) and is tied for the #1 position in single-game rebounds (19).
- No UB player made more single-season free throws (145) than Bell; she also ranks 2nd in single-season field goals (187) and is the career leader in field goals (603) and 3rd in rebounds (792).
- Tiffany was named 1st team All-MAC in 2001, a 2nd teamer the previous season and on the MAC academic honor roll both years.
- She netted 28 points in lifting the Bulls past #22 ranked North Carolina, 95-89, in the 2000-2001 season before the largest crowd (4,017) in UB's Alumni Arena history.