1970-72 (BS '71, EdB '72)
- After sitting out his transfer year from Corning Community College, didn't lose a match until March 13th of his junior year during the NCAA District 2 Championships.
- Completed his junior campaign with a 34-1-1 record, won his weight class championship in 4 major tournaments and was named most outstanding wrestler in the John Carroll Quad.
- As co-captain, he also finished 20-0-1 in dual meets, emerged as a midseason All-American by the Amateur Wrestling News at 190 pounds and was team MVP.
- As a senior and again co-captain, he finished 20-2 overall, was 17-1 in dual meets and was a qualifier to the NCAA Division I championships.
- Ron has the finest overall career record (54-3-1) and the 2nd best career dual meet mark (37-1-1) in UB Wrestling history.