2001-05 (BS '05)
- A 6 time MAC Champion who specialized in the breaststroke and individual medley, and a 1st team All-MAC selection each of her 4 years of competition.
- Jennefer was MAC Swimmer of the Year as a sophomore, UB Women's Athlete of the Year twice and team MVP each of her 4 years.
- At one time in her UB career, she held 11 team records and at the time of her induction, retains 3, the 100 and 200 yard butterfly sprints, and the 200 yard individual medley.
- As a senior, she was a 3 time MAC Champion in the 200 and 400 yard individual medleys and the 200 yard breaststroke, while also winning the team Coach's Award.
- Her clocking of 2:01.91 in the 200 yard IM in the 2003 MAC Championship meet stood for 6 years.
- She was team captain her senior year and Academic All-MAC for 3 years.