1994-97 (BA '98, MSW '02)
- Kathleen was the NCAA Division I statistical leader in blocks per game (1.843) as a sophomore, when the Bulls compiled a 22-13 record.
- She was a first team Mid-Continent selection her final two seasons of competition as UB finished with conference marks of 5-1 and 6-2 respectively.
- Kathleen was UB female student athlete of the year as a senior, when she also captained the team.
- At the time of her induction, she held five UB single-season and career records and was second in two others, including career games played (485).
- Also Kathleen was ranked ninth in career digs and was listed among the top 10 in six other single-season blocking categories.
- Three of her record-setting performances shattered the previous standards during the 1995 campaign, when UB posted its best record in the first 12 years of Division I play.