2001-06 (BA '09)
- Kyle is UB's most decorated and accomplished wrestler, exiting the program as its 1st Division I All-American and all-time wins leader with 137.
- He qualified for the NCAA Championships 3 years - including his freshman season - at 197 pounds, and placed 8th in the 2004 tournament, earning All-American honors.
- A 2 time team captain who also captured 2 MAC Conference titles (2002 and 2004).
- Upon his graduation from UB, Kyle was the career leader in takedowns (186) and dual meet wins (51), was 5th in overall winning percentage (137-34, .801) and 11th in dual meet win percentage (51-10, .836).
- In terms of single-season accomplishments, his 41 wins (41-6, .872) in 2003-2004 and 39 of the following season were first and (tied for) second when his UB career concluded and his mark as a senior produced the 3rd highest winning percentage by a UB grappler at .907.
- Kyle was runner-up in his class in both the US Open and Pan American Games (while representing the United States National Team) in 2009.