1993-96 (BA '97)
- Edward, as a freshman, started 5 of 7 games at right tackle and was entrenched at that position as a starter until the conclusion of his UB career in 1996.
- In his senior year, UB finished the campaign with an 8-3 mark, with an extremely efficient offense, and was ranked among the top 25 in Division IAA - the 1st such ranking in school history.
- During the 1996 season, the Bulls, with a cohesive line anchored by the veteran right tackle, produced 10 100-yard rushing efforts and 6 100-yard receiving efforts by individuals.
- Edward was named a Division IAA Honorable Mention All-American by the Football Gazetter and was named all-ECAC as a senior, when he allowed only 1 sack all season.
- Over the course of his career, the Bulls had 17 100-yard rushers, 2 300-yard passers, and 15 100-yard receivers, and produced 15 single season team offensive performers that ranked in the all-time top 10 in UB records.
- In 1997, Edward became the 5th UB player to be drafted by the NFL when the New England Patriots selected him in the 4th round - the 125th player to be chosen.