2002-05 (BS '05)
- At the conclusion of her career, Stacey held all but 1 of 14 UB softball career and single season records among 7 categories.
- A 1st team All-MAC selection as a junior, when she recorded 9 shutouts, including a 1-0 no-hit, complete game victory over Toledo, in which she whiffed 12 in recording UB's first Division I no-hitter.
- She also struck out a then-record 178 in 2004 and compiled an earned run average of 1.38, the lowest single-season individual mark ever, while starting a then-record 26 games.
- A 3 time MAC All-Academic pick who also was named the team's top newcomer as a frosh and team MVP as a sophomore and junior.
- How dominant was she on the mound? At the time of her induction, she was still UB's career leader in strikeouts, with 536 (160 more than any other pitcher) and in shutouts with 22 (5 more than the next 4 leaders combined) and with 42 wins (9 ahead of the #2 pitcher).
- Stacey provided a portent of great things to come as a freshman, when she tossed a one-hit shutout (UB's 1st ever in the MAC) over Kent State. She culminated her career by leading the Bulls to their 1st trip to the MAC Tournament.