1974-77 (Class of '78)
- UB's first swimming All-American.
- Three times Most Valuable Swimmer; three times team captain.
- New York State champion in 100 butterfly (53.012, a school and State record), first in 200 butterfly (1:59.705) and 10th in 800 free relay (7:42.6), the latter two, school records.
- Tenth in 100 butterfly (53.3) and 14th in 200 butterfly (1.59.4 - a school record) during Division III Nationals in 1978.
- Magna cum laude graduate in statistical and computer science; Clifford C. Furnas Scholar-Athlete Award. Employed by NASA.