1991-96 (BA '96, MS '98)
- Marcus competed in three NCAA Division I wrestling championship tournaments (1991-92, 1993-94 and 1995-96) and is the only UB student-athlete to do so at that level as many times in any sport.
- A wrestler for four years (he redshirted his fourth year), Marcus captioned the team for two seasons and competed at 158 and 167 pounds.
- Marcus is the Bull's only two-time champion (as a freshman and a junior) in the prestigious East Coast Wrestling Championships, in which he was also Runner-up twice.
- He won his weight class in the 1993-94 New York State Championships, where he was also named the event's most outstanding wrestler.
- Marcus compiled a career-best 28-8 record as a senior (including championships in the Syracuse and Rochester Institute of Technology Tournaments) that propelled him to a 66-22 record over four years, a win percentage that at the time of his graduation, was UB's fifth-best.