1986-90 (BS '90)
- Fifth place NCAA Division III All-American in 1987 in Breaststroke, becoming first NCAA All American in UB women's swimming history.
- Fourth place NCAA Division II All-American in 1989 in 200 Medley Relay; Sixth place in 400 Medley Relay, becoming first UB female athlete to attain All-American status in NCAA Division III and Division II.
- Honorable mention NCAA All-American Division III in 1988 in 200 Medley Relay; Division II in 1989 in 200 Individual Medley and 200 Breaststroke; and Division II in 1990 in 200 Medley Relay.
- SUNYAC Champion in 1987 in 200 Breaststroke and 400 Free Relay as a member of UB's first women's swimming SUNYAC Champion team.
- Held records in 10 different events during four-year UB career; MVP 1987 and 1988; team captain 1989-90.