1993-97 (BS '98)
- The dominant backstroker in the Mid-Continent Conference in the mid 90s, Korry captured 5 of 6 sprints in championship competition in his last 3 years at UB.
- He won the 200 yard Mid-Con backstroke as a sophomore as the Bulls captured the team crown, then 100 and 200 yard events, each of his last 2 campaigns.
- He capped his career by being named Mid-Con Swimmer of the Year as a senior, was UB's male athlete of the year, team MVP, and team captain.
- That same season, he repeated as ECAC 200 yard backstroke champion in record setting fashion and led the Bulls to a 5th place finish among 38 schools.
- His ECAC mark lasted 5 years and as a school record was surpassed 4 years later, but still remains the 5th best in UB annals.
- At the time of his induction, his best clockings still rank among the top 7 in 4 individual events (the backstroke sprints and the 200 and 400 yard individual medleys) and in 4 relays.