1977-80 (BA '87)
- Todd was ranked second among the state's male collegiate tennis players during his three-year career at UB.
- He compiled an .846 winning percentage (highest in UB history), played first singles all three years and never missed a match.
- Was a first singles finalist twice in the SUNYAC tournament and competed in one first doubles championship.
- Todd captained the Bulls for two seasons and was team MVP in 1978.
- Earned two Big Four singles crowns and one doubles title in competition with St. Bonaventure, Canisius and Niagara.
- Had an unbeaten sophomore campaign (10-0) and led the Bulls to an unbeaten record in SUNYAC play and to the Big Four title.
- Todd was certified by the U.S. Professional Tennis Registry as a teaching professional at the age of 17.