1983-86 (BA '87)
- Tracey was UB's first 1,000-dig volleyball player who went on to earn honorable mention All-American accolades following her senior year.
- She was also chosen to the All-Northeast Team and first team All-State University of New York Athletic Conference- both in 1986.
- Tracey was "One of the catalysts" (according to her coach, Bob Maxwell) who led UB to a 52-6 mark in 1986, when the Bulls were ranked as high as fifth in the NCAA Division III poll, then made it to the round of sixteen in the NCAAs.
- She was a setter and outside hitter and team co-captain, she was named co-most valuable player in 1985 and 1986.
- Tracey concluded her career with seven school records and five second-place rankings and, as of her induction into the Athletic Hall of Flame, maintained the runner-up spot in three categories and was among the top ten in eleven others.