1989-91 (BA '92)
- Kate is the only All-American in the history of the UB women's soccer program at the time of induction, winning the award in back-to-back years (1989 and 1990) by the NCAA.
- She competed all 3 years that UB played in Division II (1988-1990) when the then Royals compiled a 30-16-3 mark; they recorded a 12-6-1 record in their initial season when they outscored their opponents 51-11, and posted 10 shutouts.
- Kate scored a team-high 10 goals as a sophomore (1989), despite the fact that she played sweeper (a defensive position) leading UB to victory in 9 of its last 11 games.
- Kate was named All-Northeast by the National Soccer Coaches Association as a sophomore.
- UB, despite playing 10 road matches, was 9-6-1 during her junior campaign when she, again, was named an All-American.
- Kate finished her career 6th in single-season goals (10), 7th in career goals (14), and 6th in career assists (9).