1997-2000 (BA '00)
- Inger was a 3 time Academic All-American (GPA of 3.6 or better) in each of her seasons of competition at UB.
- As a senior, she was considered the fastest woman swimmer in the Mid-American Conference as a result of winning both the 50 and 100-yard freestyle events in the conference championship meet.
- During her 3 years at UB, Inger became the 1st UB swimmer to achieve an NCAA Championship Meet qualifying time, and did it again on 5 other occasions.
- Inger was named Mid-Continent Conference swimmer of the year in her 1st season at UB, when she won 7 championship meet events, setting 3 school records along the way.
- She broke 5 school records as a junior and 6 as a senior, both years she was named All-MAC.
- Currently, Inger holds 3 individual school marks and 3 relay standards and was named the team's most valuable swimmer in each of her 3 seasons of competition.