1987-91 (BA '91)
- Bill was a much-honored Bulls wrestler who won his weight class (167 pounds) as a junior in the 1990 NCAA Division II Northeast Regional Championship; advancing to the NCAA Championships, Bill was outscored by the eventual champion in the semifinals and went on to finish 4th, earning All-American honors.
- Voted most valuable wrestler and team captain during his junior and senior campaigns and UB's male athlete of the year as a junior, when he was 34-9-2.
- He also placed 1st in his class in the DII Northeast Regional as a sophomore, when his best in-season placing was a 2nd in the RIT Invitational.
- Bill captured 1st place in his class at RIT a year later and earned another crown, pinning a two-time Division I All-American in the title match in the prestigious Wilkes Open that Sports Illustrated referred to as "The Rose Bowl of Wrestling".
- As a senior, he was runner-up in the NCAA Regional, was 2nd in 2 other tournaments and compiled an 11-1-2 dual meet record.
- Bill ended his career as UB's all-time wins leader with 91, was 2nd in falls (17) and was named the recipient of the Alumni Award, presented to the wrestler who has contributed the most to UB wrestling and who best exemplifies the spirit of the program.