2002-07 (BA '06, EdM '08)
- In 2007, Sarah became the 1st UB student-athlete to qualify for an NCAA Championship meet in 2 different events, qualifying in both Shot Put and Hammer Throw; additionally she competed in the 2007 Indoor Championship meet in the shot.
- That same season, she captured the MAC Indoor Crown in the shot and captured 1st in 5 of 7 indoor meets as a senior and was 3rd in 2 others, all against NCAA-caliber competition.
- Sarah's initial MAC Crown was captured indoors in the shot put in 2004.
- She set UB records in the indoor and outdoor shot put and outdoor discus in 2007.
- Sarah, one of the most accomplished throwers at UB, won the 2007 UB Women's Track & Field Most Outstanding Athlete Award and the 2007 UB Female Student-Athlete of the Year Award.