1983-84, 85-87 (BA '88)
- First UB athlete to receive both NCAA All-American and ITCA All-American awards in 1987; first UB athlete to receive International Coaches Association (ITCA) All-American award in 1986.
- Ranked #3 nationally in singles and doubles in 1988 and #17 in 1987.
- SUNYAC State Champion, singles and doubles in 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987; team was first to win SUNYAC State Championships in 1986; won again in 1987.
- First UB player to win the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference tournament, singles in 1986; semi-finalist in 1987.
- UB team co-captain 1984-87; MVP 1985, 1986 and 1987.
- Longest winning streak for any UB player, singles and doubles; first UB player to have undefeated season in Division I, II and III match play.