1990-93 (BA '94)
- Raymond set 5 school records during his career: 200 and 500-yard freestyles, and 200,400, and 800-yard free relays, with the 2 shortest standards still school records at the time of his induction.
- He was named the team's top newcomer in 1989-90, when he also emerged as a Division II All-American in the 400-yard freestyle relay and earned Honorable Mention All-American honors in 3 relays and 1 individual event.
- The Bulls finished 9th in his freshman year, when he also broke 3 records in the Upper New York State Conference meet.
- In 1991-92 as a junior, Raymond helped the Bulls capture the East Coast and ECAC Championships, winning 2 individual events and 3 relays in the former and 1 individual event in the latter.
- As a sophomore, in the NCAAs, he was 4th in the 50-yard freestyle, 8th in the 1650-yard free and 5th in 2 relays, earning All-American recognition in each and Honorable Mention in another event.
- Raymond was also the team's MVP as a sophomore and captained the team as a senior.