Interested in becoming a Division I-A athlete at UB? Here's how:
Step 1. Recruiting Questionnaire
Fill out the recruiting questionnaire for the sport you are interested in.
|Men's Sports||Women's Sports|
Step 2. Certification
Every incoming freshman student-athlete must register and be certified by the NCAA in order to practice, compete and receive an athletic scholarship at the Division I or II level. You can obtain the information needed to register by visiting the NCAA Eligibility Center OR you can contact the guidance office at your local high school for more information.
Information on becoming a student-athlete
- UB's compliance page for prospective student athletes
- Check out the Student Athlete Handbook
- NCAA official website
- Mid-American Conference
Learn more about what the University at Buffalo has to offer:
- Visit the University's homepage
- Read about the University at Buffalo
- UB Athletics Academic Services
- Check out our venues