STATE COLLEGE, PA – Selina Von Jackowski tied a personal best jump of 19'11'' to win the long jump by a mere centimeter at the Penn State National Invitational that concluded on Saturday. Von Jackowksi also took home a fifth place finish in the 60m hurdles (8.55).
Other notable women's performances included:
• Amy Villarini finished 2nd in the 400m with a time of 56.97
• Morgan Mahoney finished 3rd in the 5000m with a time of 17:32.85
• Sydney March finished 4th in the 600m with a time of 1:38.83
• Martine Bye finished T-4th in the high jump with a jump of 5-05.00
• Stephanie Ward finished 5th in the 3000m with a time of 9:38.94
• Jhada Francis finished 7th in the 200m with a time of 25.44
• Selina Von Jackowski, Syndey March, Emma Seiders, Amy Villarini finished 3rd in the 4x400m relay with a time of 3:51.63
Notable men's performances included:
• Leon Atkins finished 3rd in the 800m with a time of 1:53.76 (the winning time was 1:53.70)
• Anthony Clark finished 6th in the 60m hurdles with a time of 8.32
• John McCarthy finished 6th in the mile with a time of 4:18.38
The Bulls also competed at the SPIRE Midwest Open over the weekend. Click here for full results from the event.
Buffalo is back in action next weekend at the Akron Invite.