AKRON, OH – 21 Bulls posted top-five finishes, with three Bulls collecting individual wins, at the Akron Zips Invitational on Friday night. Amy Villarini won the women's 400m with a time of 56.95. Raven Jordan took home the win in the long jump with a leap of 4.97m. Jess Dhaliwall collected the win in the weight throw with a haul of 19.94m. Finally, the Bulls' relay team of Franklin, Shea, Perrier and Thompson collected a win in the 4x400 relay with a time of 4:01.57, five seconds ahead of the second placed team.
The meet served as a tune-up for in preperation for next week's MAC Indoor Championships.
Other notable women's performances:
• Priscilla Faa placed 5th in the 60-meter dash with a time of 7.93
• Kiaya Franklin placed 3rd in the 400-meter dash with a time of 57.99
• Hannah Seiders finished 4th in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:21.25
• Brittany Fuller clocked in a time of 5:01.66 in the mile, good for 2nd place
• Priscilla Faa placed 2nd in the 200-meter dash in a time of 25.61
• Charlotte Molloy placed 3rd in the 3000-meter run, running to a time of 10:24.16
Other notable men's performances:
• Anthony Clark finished 5th in the 60-meter hurdle with a time of 8.27
• Gyasi Morris ran to a 5th place finish in the 200-meter dash with a time of 22.27
• Patrick Hazlitt placed 2nd in the 800-meter run with a time of 1:55.46
• Cal Puskar clocked in a time of 4:15.97 in the mile, good for 2nd place
• Jeremiah Dadeboe placed 3rd in the long jump with a leap of 5.93m
• Devon Koepp placed 4th in the shot put with a toss of 14.64m
The Bulls will next compete at the MAC Championships hosted by Kent State next weekend.